We are looking for a Content Strategist to join our Content and Marketing Team. You will be responsible for quality content creation. We need a super-efficient content strategist to create business marketing material that can be used for our promotional campaigns.
As a Content Strategist, you are responsible to publish newsletters, engage clients with updated blog posts with our branded content. You will also be responsible for building quality traffic to our website.
In addition to this, you will be responsible for planning out our and our client’s social media campaigns. You will contribute to building a social media audience. We need you to create quality digital content for us in coherence with the company’s objectives.
If you can produce engaging content to expand our user base, we would like to have a meeting with you.
- Create content for the website on a timely basis.
- Identify the loopholes in our current content marketing strategies and suggest changes.
- Create SOPs for quality content management for the long term business goals.
- Manage and schedule social media posts for the target audience.
- Lead a team of writers for blogs and other short term assignments.
- Edit, proofread and improve content created by other team members.
- Ensure timely publishing of all the promotional material.
- Update the website and ensure it adheres to Search Engine Optimization (SEO) guidelines.
- Conduct content audits and research to improve our digital marketing efforts.
- Create and monitor web traffic as per the requirements.
- Coordinate with design teams for publications.
- Generate ideas around industry-related trending topics and nurture brand awareness.
- Document the status and the results achieved in a structured format.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Journalism or relevant field.
- Prior agency experience is preferred
- Proven work experience as a Content Strategist, Content Creator or similar role.
- Professional certifications like Content Strategy Training, Content Strategy for Professionals, etc will be preferred.
- A professional portfolio depicting your work experience would be preferred.
- Working experience in project management
- Outstanding knowledge of content strategies to build a powerful network.
- Excellent knowledge of Content Management Systems like WordPress, Joomla, etc.
- Strong working knowledge of various social media platforms and strategies.
- Basic know-how of HTML and web publishing.
- Highly productive and creative writing skills.
- Outstanding time management skills.
- Ability to motivate and guide members of the team.